27 Dec 2018
- React Patters
- How To Scale React Applications
- Avoiding Accidental Complexity When Structuring Your App State
- Elegant Form Validation Using React
- The Provider and Higher-Order Component patterns with React
- The Inner Workings Of Virtual DOM
- Two Quick Ways To Reduce React App’s Size In Production
- Sharing Code between React Web and Native Apps
- Tips to learn React + Redux in 2017
- Thinking in React
- React Refetch A simple, declarative, and composable way to fetch data for React components.
- React Helmet This reusable React component will manage all of your changes to the document head with support for document title, meta, link, script, and base tags.
- React Router V4 includes new awesome features
- nwb Create React apps, components, libraries and other npm modules for use on the web with no configuration (until you need it)
- React BlueKit BlueKit automatically generates a library from your React components with editable props and live preview.
- Rebass 57 Configurable React Stateless Functional UI Components
- jest-codemods Codemods for migrating test files to Jest
- React Sortable (HOC) A set of higher-order components to turn any list into an animated, touch-friendly, sortable list.
- Reflexbox Responsive React flexbox grid system higher order component
- Redux Step by Step: A Simple and Robust Workflow for Real Life Apps
- Redux Real World Example
- Redux TodoMVC Example
- Egghead.io Redux Course Notes
- React/Redux Links Curated tutorial and resource links
- A Better File Structure For React/Redux Applications
- Community Resources
- React/Redux Blog
- Redux Ecosystem Links
- Rules For Structuring (Redux) Applications
- A Practical Guide to Redux Great Article
- Awesome Redux
- Practical Redux, Part 3: Project Planning and Setup
- Using Saga Helpers (Added at 2018-07-07)
Boilerplate / Samples
- real-life example of a React project with focus on dataflow management
- Este Starter kit for universal full–fledged React apps. One stack for browser, mobile, server.
- Find your perfect React starter project
- React Boilerplate
- Create React App
- React Slingshot!
- React UI Components
- Guppy (Added at 2018-12-27) A friendly application manager and task runner for React.js
- React FAQ
- React Components Catalog As the name suggests react components catalog
- JS Coach This is an opinionated catalog of open source JS packages.
- Ant Design of React
- Running Yarn offline
- Flow runtime
- Hacking with React
- React in patterns (Added at 2018-07-07)
- Faster React SSR With Rapscallion
- useHooks Added at 2018-12-27) One new React Hook recipe every day