Athanasios Eleftheriadis Profile
Senior Full Stack Web Developer
I am a problem solver with analytical thinking and I try to find the best tools to solve the problem. I’m open to new ideas and I stand up to forward my ideas. I have65 years experience as a web developer and I have a strong passion for web. I’m a continuous learner and I’m currently learning and strengthen my knowledge in areas like C#, Software Design Patterns, Node.js, React.js, ReactNnative, Docker, Chef, Vagrant, Devops, Container Orchestration, Kubernetes and Big Data.
Senior Full Stack .Net Web Developer/ Delivery Manager
- I am leading the Epsilon Cloud web dev team building web enterprise applications in financial sector.
- Created microservice architecture and deployed .Net Core Docker apps on Kubenetes at Azure with Ngnix proxy and Azure Service Bus.
- Former development leader for a financial institution web app.
- Implemented Devops using cmd, powershell, bash and custom tools, including Build Automation, CI and CD at Windows Server, Centos and Kubernetes with TFS
- Code review and peer coding.
Part Time Full Stack Web / Mobile Developer
Freelancer Thessaloniki (Greece) Nov 2011 – Present
- Developed custom admin with Rest API on .Net Core with JWT Token Authentication, React.js, Typescript and Bootstrap 4. Developed 3 mobile app using React Native with Redux and Redux sagas using third party services and consuming REST API with JWT.
- Developed timeline web app on Meteor with admin area, and REST API.
- Developed iOS and android apps on Appcelerator Titanium MVC and Backbone.js with Push Notifications and API client.
- Developed custom wordpress sites
Front End Engineer
| || || |
|ITS S.A. ||Thessaloniki (Greece) ||Oct 2014 – Apr 2016 |
- Part of a team of 5 devs working on WRM Retail Platform
- Developed RabbitMQ service for communication between different application instances.
- Developed web components on React.js with unit testing, ui testing, end to end testing, tasks automation tools and PostCSS.
- Redesigned and developed the new WRM website and WRM’s B2C component
- Setup TFS Server 2015, automatic builds and svn to git migration
Full Stack Web / Mobile Developer, Project Manager
| || || |
|Dwhite ||Thessaloniki (Greece) ||Feb 2012 – Oct 2014 |
- Developed web sites with wordpress cms, e-commerce web sites with Opencart and custom web applications with Codeigniter, FuelPHP and Laravel, including B2B app with ERP connection, insurance broker application, holiday booking application, citizen’s service app, and holiday app
- Developed php facebook apps and iOS mobile app on Appcelerator Titanium
- Administrator, setup, configuration of Ubuntu Linux web, email and dns servers, Windows Server
Education & Training
Master, Applied Informatics / Computer Systems
- Computer Databases - Decision Support, Data Mining
- Artificial Inteligence, Computer and Networks
- Multimedia and Internet Technologies, Mobile Computing Systems, Graphics and Virtual Reality, Advanced Software Technology
Bachelor, Applied Informatics
- Programming Languages (C, Pascal, Java, PHP, HTML,SQL)
- Programming Techniques (Data Structures, Algorithms, Procedure and Object Oriented Programming, Software Technology)
- Computer Architecture, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Computer Databases, Algorithms of Linear Optimization, Artificial Intelligence
- Computer and Network Security
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching (Date Jul 2013 – Jul 2016) (License CSCO12282098)
- edX Honor Code Certificate for Introduction to Linux (Date Sep 2015 – Present) (License ce7e97748e9d427cb80367f5b11b1c1b)
- Code School Forging Ahead with ASP.NET Core
- Code School Powering Up With React
- Code School Rails for Zombies Redux
- Code School Shaping up with Angular.js
- Code School Staying Sharp With AngularJS
- Code School Try .Net MVC
- Code School Try Ruby
- Code School Try SQL
- Code School Try jQuery
Greek (Native), English
Conferences Facebook Google+